Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kickin' it easy style

K so work was pretty good today.  I complain a lot about a lot of stuff, so I'm gonna try to be more positive. :) 

After work today I drove all the way up to The Peppermint Place in Alpine, for no other reason than it makes me happy.  I only bought $2 worth of stuff, but the store is so cute.

Gwennie's been doing good with being out of her kennel all day long now while we're at work.  I still come home for lunch to take her outside to potty, but it's been about a week now and there haven't been any accidents yet.  So now that we don't force her into her kennel, we've found that she likes to hang out there.  We'll find her asleep in it when we come home.  Speaking of, she's become such a sound sleeper!  Not a whole lot wakes her up!

Except the storm last night.  That was a cool thunderstorm.  I woke up to a loud boom around 5 a.m., and laid awake listening to it and watched the blinds light up constantly for about 20 minutes.  Kept thinking I should get up and watch it, but then, I love my bed, too.  Especially at 5 a.m.

Last night we finished cleaning out the hallway closet and most of the back room, including that closet.  We're getting rid of so much stuff it might take us a couple of trips to Spanish Fork, with both cars.  All we have left are to finish the back room, then our bedroom closets, then the outside storage.  Also we moved the yard sale up to this Saturday.  I've no idea how much to charge for stuff though.  If we can make 50 bucks it will be worth it.

Geoff will be home late tonight, and I plan to do a little relaxing on the couch, and finish up the backroom and go through the bedroom closets.

No comments: