Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thoughts

Okay, so I understand that people call the IRS all the time and try to get information out of them that they shouldn't be getting; however, I don't believe this means that IRS employees should all be assholes.  Some of us are legitimate taxpayers, not to mention human beings, with real questions and requests.  And I always try to be polite too because that's what decent people generally do, isn't it?  I've had it.  The less that I have to do with the IRS for the rest of my life, the better.

I am happy that I have the rest of the week off.  This problem will still be here when I get back, but at least I don't have to think about it for the next five days. 

We tried to clip Gwennie's nails again Sunday night.  It didn't go quite as well as the last time; she whined and struggled much more, but we persisted until it was done.  I've got scratches and bruises all down the inside of my right arm, ha ha.  Silly dog.  She lets out the most pitiful sounding noises, it's kind of cute.

No comments: