Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lame blog title contest winner

A long time ago, I changed my blog settings so that you aren't supposed to be able to find my blog using a search engine.  Then I went private.

Well today I tested it, I typed "Geoff and Cali" into google and guess what it gives you... the direct URL to my blog.  Ha.  I was really considering going "unprivate" again next fall, but it will probably stay private forever now... oh well. 

Guess what else I found when googling ourselves - "Geoffery's Malibu".  Dude.  I WISH that was my Geoffrey's malibu.  'Cept they spelled his name wrong oops.

Today I had this thought that maybe I won't apply to grad school for next fall.  I know, I'm being incredibly wishy-washy.  On the grounds that I don't know if I still want to do accounting and should maybe take more time to figure it out.  I could work while Geoff does his first year and then apply.  Maybe I'll be able to get a job that has nothing to do with taxes and I'll realize that I still like accounting and will be much more confident in my choice.  (If not, then maybe I'll be able to find something else that I'd like to do.) And it would be nice to have some money while Geoff's in school.  I don't want to say that paying down student loans is a bad thing, but maybe we shouldn't've spent so much on them all at once.  Ya know, we coulda lived on it or something.  But it is what it is. 

So those are the upsides to waiting another year.  The downsides, are my potential to feel stagnated at having "wasted" another year and get depressed, that my biological clock is ticking - and no, I have no desire for kids at this time but you know, if I want at least a couple of children then I have to start trying before it becomes too late, and I don't want to start on kids before school is over and we've had a chance to travel some.  Also, it puts the Scotland dream that much further away, which is actually the one that made me cry the most - during work - right when Geoff called.

Actually, Geoff is being very awesome about my wishy-washy-ness.  He's being supportive of whatever I want to do, and assures me that we have plenty of time to do all of that stuff, and that he's not worried about it at all, and everything will work out. 

Speaking of Geoff - he's thinking about being emo for halloween this year - you think he could pull it off?  He totally could, especially now that his hair is longer.


Not sure what Gwennie will be yet, but we're definitely dressing her up.


Oh and she's staying at my mom's for a few nights while Geoff's dad is here.  Mom just sent me a text that says:  So as I gave Kola a bath, Gwen jumped in.  It was too funny.  She wanted to get in the tub so bad.  So she had a bath too.  Ha ha how cute is that!  She's obsessed with bathtubs, it's so weird.  She whines and tries to get in our bathtub all the time, and a few times she's even made it, with a good running a start.

This one from just barely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geoff could totally pull off the emo look. Just add a little eye liner...

NaDell said...

Geoff would have to stop smiling so much to be emo too, wouldn't he?
My brother is Jeffery, because my mom didn't know that it was supposed to be "rey" at the end. Opps.

Anonymous said...

buy ativan what does lorazepam 1mg do - ativan 3.5 mg