Monday, September 20, 2010

Coming soon

This blog needs more happiness.  I'm going to try to post more pictures. 

I lack the following things:
  • photographic talent
  • a decent photoshop program (unless you call Paint decent)
  • kids, to be in the pictures
  • a lean body to be proud of
What I do have:
  • a camera
  • a connector cord
  • a cute husband and cute puppy, to be in the pictures
  • a desire for more pictures in the blog

So when you see a crummy picture of something I thought was cool/pretty, please don't judge.  Just sayin'.  Shanksh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KISS pictures coming up...

Courtney said...

Cali, you so are cute! And who cares if you don't have any of those other things, this is your blog afterall-do what you want :) I once took a picture of my new dish scrubber and posted it because it was a very exciting day for me.