Monday, September 27, 2010

Sister Love

Today after work, Geoff went to the gym while I studied.  When he got home, we played with Gwennie and did some laundry while watching a DVR of the new show Sister Love.  It was an interesting show and I'm really intrigued to watch the rest of the season.  Although it is about a Utah family, I was glad that the guy set the record straight that they are not mormons, and not associated with the Latter Day Saints.  So many people think we are polygamists.  I think that their family seemed okay... no forced marriages, at young ages, and no child abuse or anything even close to that nature.  But the news is saying that the family is now being investigated for bigamy since the airing of the show.  But if the situation is working for them and they are happy (and not abusive) then I don't see why they shouldn't be able to choose that for themselves.  The laws may say different though, I don't really know anything about it.  Geoff says, "TLC, ruining one family at a time."

Anyway.  Nothing sounds better right now than to go relax with my hubby and go to sleep.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have one of the girls in my class. She's from wife #3 and was in People magazine. I feel famous by association.