Friday, October 8, 2010

La De Da

Yesterday, Geoff had sort a crazy/crappy day.  Mine was pretty weird as well, so I skipped class (bad me) and we went out for ice cream for dinner.  We went to the mall briefly, then came home and watched a Dracula movie.  We're thinking about going to a Dracula play at the U in the next couple of weeks, so we wanted to see the movie version first. 

Tonight we're planning on the Nightmare on 13th with some friends... a little nervous cuz it's our "first date" ha ha, should be fun though.  I always look forward to going out, but I always look just as forward to coming home and relaxing afterwards... sort of a homebody I guess.  But it will be fun.

Gwennie was being super wound up and aggressive last night, so she's at day care today, to play and get some energy out.  And that's pretty much all that's going on this week.  Pretty much.  Next week might bring some new possibilities but I won't say too much about that yet.

This is the best!
It's just like a delicious moutful of the best key lime pie!  Yummmm!!

No comments: