Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Erik's Birthday

Yesterday was Erik's birthday, (his 20th!  So old!)  so we all met at Wingers last night to celebrate.  Geoff was able to come, and Erik's girlfriend Kelsey.  It was fun.  Alison gave him a gift card to the movies.  We gave him a gift card to Olive Garden, and I picked up a box of sugar cookies from The Chocolate for him, since it was on the way, and he loves Granny B's sugar cookies, so I thought he'd really love these.  Danielle gave him a Nuns Having Fun calendar, ha ha.  Wherever she found it; that is hilarious. 

After dinner, most of us went to mom and dad's for some cake and to meet Grandma Boyack.  We told stories of Erik when he was little, including "Dops! Who cwossa my bwidge?"  and other stuff it was so cute.  He was always such a good kid.  I like him.  And my Grandma is the cutest old lady ever.  And that's a fact.

I went home afterward and opened Christmas presents.  We opened all the stuff Geoff's mom sent us already - Geoff didn't want to wait, and I'm okay with that.  He also opened my gifts to him (some cologne and a ring) and I opened his to me (some perfume and a bottle of C.O. Bigelow peppermint lotion from Bath and Body Works that is soooooo good!).  We also started the second batch of apple butter.  A few days ago, Geoff downloaded Talking Rex to the iPod and we've been goofing around with that.  Fun nights.

No comments: