Friday, January 7, 2011

TGIF

This new pinkish background reminds me of Seinfeld's parent's Florida condo, all 80's and old peoplish.  But it offsets and brightens up that header picture, and makes me feel like blogging again!  Hurrah!

We went to the temple last night after work.  It's the 3rd time I've been in the last few months, but the first time we've been together in about two years.  It was really nice to do that again after so long.  I really enjoy going as of late.  Sometimes it can feel like a lot of work to get dressed up, packed and out the door again as soon as you're home, but it ends up being worth it!

I got an iTunes gift card for Christmas, and I just bought Amy Grant - The Collection with it.  I love that album!  I got a cd player for my tenth birthday (some day my kids will be asking me what a cd player is) and that is the second album I ever owned - of course it got destroyed some time in the last 16 years or I wouldn't have bought another one.  It's very cheesy 80's, but I love it muchly!  Geoff LOVES the song Dynamite by Taio Cruz.  I call it his theme song since every time I hear it I think of him, lol.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blog header! Thanks for inviting me into your private world. It will be fun to catch up on family.

Sven said...

Yay temple!!!