Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The wheels on the bus are more reliable than the ones on my car

So I'm thinking I should ride the bus to work.  IF it will take me from here to there.  How nice would it be to have enough public transportation that a car is almost never necessary?  Like the subway in New York?  They may be gross, but think of all the money and hastle saved on car payments, car insurance, gas, property tax, and repairs and maintenance?  Cars are so annoying.  Mine has served me well, but man.  Dealing with weather and wrecks sucks bum.  I hope the insurance man calls me back, or at least doesn't ignore my phone calls, I'd like to get some money for that rear-ender.  Also I'm trying not to write about this a lot, but I wish we knew where we were going, and whether a car would be necessary.  Cuz I could maybe plan on getting a new(ER) one or just keep this one for a few more months, and would know whether or not I need to actually use the insurance money on repairs. Well, we are waiting - sometimes patiently, sometimes not, lol.  We're thinking by March we'll have some sort of answer.  In the meantime, I'm seriously going to look up bus schedules.

No comments: