Thursday, February 10, 2011

Official

I think I am depressed.  I have no motivation for dealing with anything.  And I mean anything.  Just give me my bed please, that's all I want.  My job-quitting is official.  I talked to my boss last Friday, and yesterday he sent an email to the company looking for applicants or anyone who knows of potential applicants.  So, now that everyone at work knows, I can blog about it.  I'm happy to be done... although I'll be sticking around until May for training of the new person.  I feel kind of bad that I'll be leaving a great company, but I won't miss the work at all.  In fact, I would be totally happy if it was over right now.  So I could go home to my bed.  It just feels like too much right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the toughest time of the year for depression because of the weather, lack of sunshine and warmth, etc. so hang in there. Spring is just around the corner and I believe that when you get in a funk like this, having some healthy goals usually helps lift you up. Let me know if I can do anything to help. I love you!

Staci... said...

Cali I heart you! Things will get better!!!! Please let me know if I can help you with anything!

Courtney said...

At least there is an end in sight!! And Good luck with your running schedule. I used an awesome schedule when I trained, but that over 2 years ago. I need to get back in shape.