Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday

Today we took a train to Brooklyn and walked the Brooklyn Bridge back to Manhattan. We walked through the maze of government buildings and then through Chinatown. We ate at a hole in the wall chinese place that was really good and surprisingly expensive. Went to St Paul's chapel and viewed their 911 memorial which was really sobering and emotional. Next we went to this Financial Center and got treats at Godiva and a gelato store. We ate them at Battery Park (we think that's what it was - it was ont the edge of the Hudson River.) Now we've come back to our hotel to go to bed early. Geoff wants to get up early and go stand in the window at the Today Show and see if we can be on TV. Our flight leaves at 5 tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I LOVE, LOVE NYC!!! I would kill to live there :) Maybe I will have to settle to come visit you guys instead. oh, and I just finished Outlander #6 and I really, really liked it. So far #1 and 6 are my favorites.