Friday, March 4, 2011

We've heard from one, now

This morning, I got an email from Geoff, that said simply, "I got into Columbia." 

What? AAAHHHH!!!!

Then later he called me; he had left his phone in the car.  But we are so excited!  Hours later and I'm still shaking with excitement.  He has until the middle of April sometime to give them his acceptance and fee, so he's just going to wait and see what the other two schools' decisions were.  But, it is an honor and a privilege just to be accepted to this school, and I couldn't be more proud of Geoff.  He earned it and totally deserves it! 

And how exciting is it that we might be living in NYC!  Wow!!

3 comments:

Toones said...

That is so awesome! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats Geoff. I didnt realize I was friends with a GENIUS! hahaha How exciting though! WHAHOO!

NaDell said...

Good job, Geoff! Have fun deciding.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! congratulations you guys! :)