Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'may yingday

I feel like I'm being crushed a little more each day that I'm still here.  Seriously, chest pressure and tight throat and all that.  I hope I don't explode before this is over.  Sorry about my constant complaining.  You didn't think I was going to go out without some major whining did you? ha ha not really.

A few more weeks.  My trainee didn't come to work today.  I'm going ahead without her.  She'll just have to figure stuff out on her own next quarter.  We are extremely short on time and there are too many demands to not be coming to work.  Even if you had a bloody nose in the morning.

Oh if I could just be done right now.

Okay well, hopefully there'll be a little positivity coming soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blue skies and sunny days are just around the corner. You deserve a nice huge break and I'm so excited for you and your new adventures! :)