Thursday, April 28, 2011

My gwennie girl

Last night as we sat on the couch with Gwennie in the middle, I looked down at her and she was doing the head-bob!  It was the funniest thing.  She was trying so hard not to fall asleep, and she kept slowly drifting off and then waking with a start, over and over.  We laughed so hard.

Geoff's dad went back to Oregon this afternoon.  I've spent this whole evening cleaning and getting everything back in place.  I noticed that Gwennie kept cowering in the corner when I was around, and I kept a wary eye on the floor, looking for evidence.  Then I realized it was because I had a spray bottle of cleaner in my hand, ha.  She always thinks she's done something wrong when we get out the squirt bottle (with water, not cleaner), it's very effective, ha ha.  She's so dang funny.

No comments: