Friday, May 6, 2011

Dexter

A few of our current Netflix categories: Crime Movies, Supernatural Horror Movies, Violent Movies.  (FYI - Netflix chooses categories it thinks you will like based on your recent viewings.)  We're not that bad are we?  We've mostly been watching Roseanne and Scrubs.  Although this evening we began watching Dexter.    It's grotesque and disturbing and I can't look away.

We're going to San Francisco over Memorial Day holiday.  Geoff's work group won a travel voucher, and in order to share it, they all have to go at the same time.  I think the three girls are sharing their room, and Geoff has his own room so I am coming along.  I'm pretty excited but I do feel really really bad about skipping the 5k, because my sis signed up to run it with me.  :(  She was really understanding though, and I'm going to find another one that we can do together, my treat, if she will.

1 comment:

NaDell said...

Hmm, trip to SF with your husband or run around with your sister? Really not too hard a choice, but I hate running. Enjoy your trip! Sounds fun.
You'll have to have a few girl's nights to make up for it and that's not a bad thing either. =)