Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Progress? Or no?

Today I walked 1.5 miles at 3.8 mph, then jogged another 1.3 miles at 4 mph, and had to stop.  My body felt ok, but it was my lungs that were dying.  It's now that my body hurts, lol.  So I was short of the full 3.2, bummer.  I'll need to slow it down again next time I guess.  Am I expecting too much out of myself?  Or am I just a big wuss?  It's only been a week and a half that I've really been working on it, and I keep thinking I should be able to jog the whole thing by now.  Boo.  Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.

In less than 24 hours I've sold the computer desk, the dresser, and the bookshelves.  Now we're just waiting on the filing cabinet before we can give back the storage unit.  I never got to the outdoor storage yesterday, so that is today's project.

1 comment:

mybkexperience said...

I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
An excellent blog.
Great work!