Friday, September 28, 2007

A Feat of Unimaginable Proportions




For those of you who know Geoff, you know how big of a deal this is. Geoff..... likes Oreos!!! Duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ever since I have known him, he has been deathly afraid of even being in the same room as a package of Oreo cookies. They'd make him sick. (Refer to something that happened on his mission).

He's been working up the courage for the last two years or so. Every now and then I'd buy a package or Oreos, cuz I still like 'em. (I once bought an Oreo shake, and he could barely stand to be in the same car with me because he could smell it.) He started by just smelling them, for a few seconds at a time, then about a year ago, he actually ate half of one. Last night, I watched as he confidently popped one into his mouth and pronounced his liberation from the fear.

Quite the milestone in our three years together. :)

No comments: