Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Finally four-wheeling




Well last weekend we were going to go camping with my family and the Carters. I was so pumped to go because some of my best memories are camping with the Carters. However, the heavens decided to open up and storm on us. (Actually, the weatherman warned us but we wanted to challenge him. We lost.) It was so cold and wet that Geoff and I decided not to spend the night, but we weathered it long enough to enjoy a ride on the ATV's and then dry out by the fire. We stopped at a little place in Eureka on the way home and got hot chocolate, then we just rode home in the gray while listening to music.

We got soaked racing through mud puddles.






He is so much cuter than me.






Stocking up on firewood. (That's Geoff and my friend Rikki.)



This is us trying to dry out
And I just found out it's really crappy to upload photos how you want them. Oh well there they are. I love pictures.















No comments: