Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Judge Judy

Today hubby got an autographed 8x12 of Judge Judy in the mail... of all random things?? I about died laughing when i saw it on the table, he's so funny. He collected lots of autographs when he was a kid, but I don't think he's actually sent away for one since then. Court TV seems to be the latest craze at our house - when I come home for lunch we sit and watch Judge Alex together. (It's the time between classes and work for him). It's so fun to laugh at the people on it - yeah - that sounds like a really fun way that people with lives pass the time huh? :) I just found out she has her own star on hollywood blvd or whatever it is. It's scary when she smiles.


It feels so nice to be starting the weekend and it's only Wednesday. Niiiccccceeeee.


I feel a little bit like this right now. Oh yeah? Whatever dude. Kiss it.

No comments: