Friday, November 9, 2007

The Light of Doom

So, after I got home from class tonight I grabbed a bowl of cereal and flipped on the TV, and caught the tail end of The Next Great American Band or something like that. A couple of mediocre bands played, then it cut to the pre-interview with the Light of Doom, a group of young boys. And the first thing I noticed was their long, shimmering, lustrous hair. (Even Hansen didn't use curling irons). I want hair like that! Because of the connotation I expected them to sound like Hansen, except worse. Then they played. And they kicked-A. They rocked harder than any of the other bands - and they were showmen too. (Or show-boys? But that doesn't sound very good).

I feel a little snowed with homework tonight. That's okay cuz I set this whole weekend aside for homework... starting tomorrow. :)

"Never-out" is a crappy name for toilet paper dispensers when there's never toilet paper in them.

There's a cute song by Jackie Green, called Falling Back. If you can look it up then do.

No comments: