Thursday, July 31, 2008

freaky FREAKY actor

I just watched part of a TV show called "Fear Itself", on somethin-channel, I don't remember. Probably Sci-Fi. There's an actor, Brett Dier, who played a possessed-crazy-cannibal. And he was FREAKY! He's a lot older in this show than in any pictures I could find of him. And oh my gosh, it gave me the shudders just to look at him. Geoff and I like to watch scary movies/shows and we do all the time, although I don't like the gore as much as he does (I refuse to watch zombie-movies), but I am going to have nightmares tonight, I know it. And I only watched two between-commercials scenes, and had to quit watching. ((shudder)) Gotta love satellite. (you would never see that on Fox!)

UPDATE: I had the wrong guy. It was actually this guy.

No comments: