Thursday, September 18, 2008

Conehead Jones

It's been a little too crazy-busy for blogging this week. At Geoff's suggestion, I'm trying to spread my homework out throughout the week, instead of cramming it all in on Monday afternoon like usual, to see if keeping the 4-10's is worth it to me. So far so good, I think. However, tonight I'm taking a little break.


My little sis was going through some pictures the other night and found this little gem: The imagination and handi-work of my mother. Yes, yes we must give her full credit for this.




That's me, Alison, Alison's baby doll, Erik, and Danielle. I love how Erik's looks like it's either going to drag him down to the ground or blast off and knock me and Al over like bowling pins. And Danielle's is too small for her head. She is super cute. My mom chuckles, "it was funny watching you all walk down the street...."

...

This year, I pick out my own costume.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you say, "child abuse"???? I still chuckle... And I can't wait to see my grandkids in the same outfits someday.