Sunday, February 8, 2009

I've heard of pink eye, but pink ear?

Okay, so I felt a little petty for posting that last entry, but have since gotten over it. Cuz you know what they say: "forgiveness is divine but never pay full price for late pizza." (We saw parts of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie this weekend - we used to love that movie when we were kids. I had such a crush on Casey Jones).


Check out my mane, dudes: (and dudettes, of course)


I love having pink hair. Except this time, she dyed my ear pink, too. (oops). I was able to get most of it off in the shower though.

Took a nap today and forgot to wake up for church. Well, I set my alarm but I think I turned it off in my sleep, meaning to push snooze or something. (my oops). Have had the most wonderful weekend with my handsome stud though. We've watched movies and eaten all kinds of delicious junk. Now I'm just studying for some exams for this week and finishing up homework.

My family took my little brother down south over the weekend so he could compete in a long-distance, endurance motorcycle race. I was worried about him, but they seem to have come back in one piece.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your hair! I was going to put some pink in mine a couple months ago but started thinking I would feel guilty going to the temple with it. Boo! I settled for red instead. I bore me. :)

Jax said...

Cool, we saw part of the TMNT movies this weekend, too (parts I, II, and III). I loved the turtles growing up. Good memories . . .

Diane said...

LOVE your hair! That is seriously really cute on you.

Sue said...

Love the hair.

Cali said...

Thanks!!

Ang said...

Love love love the pink. Hope you really are okay with me being a slight copy cat this weekend!

Cali said...

Oh my gosh I would LOVE it if you went pink too!

Anonymous said...

Looove the pink, really! Looks fab! How did you make your hair so cute and curly? And the pink ear, now that's original! I've heard of dying the hair and piercing the ears, but never switched.