Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blessed

So, I was reviewing some notes from human-performance-meeting from the day we talked about gratitude. I thought about the post about "mediocrity" and am a little embarrassed about how ungrateful I was being. I know I've been so blessed, to have been born into a world of opportunity, with a loving, supportive family, and great place to live and a wonderful husband. There are so many people who have sacrificed and gone above and beyond to make my life better. I don't think a person could ask for more, honestly.

I think maybe it was coming from my own personal fear of failure, and not the caliber of the possessions around me. I'm afraid of getting to a point in life and having regrets at letting opportunity pass by. It's not just about being the best, it's about not being good enough. For what, I don't even know. It's totally silly. The only thing to fear is fear itself, right?

Sigh. Oh my gosh. It's so emo. (Would someone tell me where to find an "I Have Issues" t-shirt)

I love my family and friends to pieces, and I know they have all sacrificed much for me and I am not the easiest person to live with sometimes, I know that. They are my angels.

No comments: