Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Frat is Phat?

So I asked my professor and he strongly encouraged me (or should I say "us", because Geoff got an invitation too) to accept the invitation. He said it's given to the top 10% of seniors and top 7% of juniors, and that it's good on a resume and people will recognize it. So... even though I haven't got any hot plans to seek other employment, and even though my motivation to continue my education beyond what's absolutely necessary has been shot to hell, why not accept huh? :) (Okay, so maybe there is still a faint glimmer of hope for grad school... very, very faint).

We each get to invite two guests to the ceremony - I think there's a dinner or something; we'll probably invite my parents.

I ate a bowl of Frosted Mini-Wheat crumbs for lunch. Yummm!!

4 comments:

kenna said...

oooo, crumbs...

Chakeshemo said...

drop your pants, bend over and grab your ankles, the paddle is only 6 inches wide, ha, ha

Cali said...

Daaaaaaaaaad. I don't get that one, sorry. :(

M said...

Wow! That sounds like a big deal. Way to go! :D