Monday, March 30, 2009

No title

I won't lie, work kind of sucked today. But nobody's fault but my own. I'm such a damn airhead sometimes. It's what has always scared me the most about being in accounting; making an airhead mistake with costly repercussions. I guess this wasn't as big of a deal as that, but I annoyed at least one person anyway. One of the girls I was working with said, "Well, we made that mistake once and we won't make it again." I guess she's right.

Anyway, Geoff and I both got invitations for Phi Theta Kappa today. I think this one is for GPA's above a certain point. These last two, we have to sign up and pay in person at the school during business hours (which means rushing through a lunch break). It's not a big deal, but it'd be nice if they'd have some kind of online method or something. I wonder what they do for distance ed students.

Better get going on homework.

Oh yeah - Geoff got a couple of internship interviews this week too, one of which we know is a good one. Yay! Keeping our fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Who said that to you? I'll beat them up!