Monday, March 2, 2009

Today: Monday = Sleepy Cali

So I didn't get to bed until after 1 a.m. and today I pretty much hated myself for staying up late. Came home for lunch and crashed on the couch and of course Geoff always has all the lights off and the blinds shut and it was so quiet and peaceful and soooo hard to wake up. ha ha.

This is crazy:Community Colleges Squeezed From Both sides. An education is one thing you figure will always be available to you should you ever need or want it. To think even the schools around here that are supposed to be open-enrollment are now turning applicants away. I need to stop complaining about school and be grateful. (It's easier said than done sometimes but that's no excuse!)

It is really tragic about those missing boaters in Florida. I'm glad they found the one guy but my heart goes out to the other two guys and their families.

No comments: