Friday, April 3, 2009

A recent funny "overheard in the office"

This one was funny:

5PM What's Known As Divine Intervention.

Customer care rep on phone: Okay, sir, we'll talk occasionally. (pause) Well, yes. (pause) Okay, sir, I have to go. (pause) I believe in Jesus! I believe in Jesus! (pause) Sir, my other line is ringing. I have to go.

Milpitas, California
Overheard by: Alisha
-----------------------------------------------------

That reminds me - this morning my coworker told me a story of her 7-year old little boy - always a handful with a flair for the dramatic, and cute as anything. Saturday night he hadn't slept well and so the next day in church he was acting up. It was during sacrament meeting and he was sooo grumpy and wouldn't calm down. As the sacrament came around she held it in front of him so he could take one and he refused, yelling, "I'm ignoring Jesus today!" He he he, isn't he cute!! Oddly enough, she got him to calm down by threatening to take him home before primary and sunday school, because he LOVES his primary and sunday school classes.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Is this Eli? That is hilarious!!!