Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ajdsifol

For a couple of days I've kind of been thinking about going private. Just cuz sometimes I feel kinda, out there. This is not an attempt to get comments of people to ask me not to (as I've seen on a few), I'm just compulsively writing down what I'm thinking.... probably a good reason to go private, lol. If I do and anyone is still interested in reading, I'll ask for email addresses.

Last night I decided once and for all to nix San Diego and do the Oregon coast for my vacation... I even cemented it with a phone call to my mother in law and a facebook message to my brother in law... then today I changed my mind. Could it really be that I'm scared to go anywhere unfamiliar alone? For all of my wishing I could see new places, it seems I have an aversion to doing it by myself. What a scaredy cat! So as of now, it's still in the air. We will see.

Went tanning last night, wahoo! I bought the tanning pass and lotion thinking I was going to San Diego and not wanting to burn my pasty white skin in the first ten minutes. I know, I know, skin cancer. Also went to the gym. Then came home and watched Jeopardy with my hubby. We really enjoy Jeopardy lately. It is niiiiiice not having class every single stinking night. I love it love it love it.

5 comments:

Chakeshemo said...

You know I've tried that, going somewhere alone. It was fun for me for about 1 day. After that I missed my family. Besides, seeing sights without somebody to share with is kind of anticlimatic. Maybe you just like to be with the people you love instead of being alone for days. Nothing wrong with that.

kenna said...

Kenna's worthless 3 cents. Go to Oregon. Seriously.

Don't go private.

:)

Cali said...

Thanks Dad.

Kenna, your three cents are not worthless!! Thank you!

NaDell said...

You know I just want to read your blog. I don't care if it's private. That just means you won't get instant feedback....(and I hear that you can ONLY invite 100 people-that's what stopped somebody I know-I'm sure that would mess you up, right?)
Oregon coast IS great. It does sound more fun to not be alone. Why not pile up cash and go when Geoff can go with you and hang out with your mom or somebody instead?

Kayt and Brian Bell said...

I miss you! I wanna up and go somewhere so bad too . . just not a care in the world. I envy you!