Saturday, July 11, 2009

A great day

The other day Geoff's mom sent us a package. Wally, who is always looking for something new to sit on, helped himself to the wrapping. He sat there peering over the edge at us.
He's so stinkin' cute. How can we not love him?

I just noticed I got an email from Alison. I know she doesn't have a lot of time to write people individually. She reminded me of the times we lived in Pleasant Grove, and we had an old, fuzzy tv in our bedroom. Dad didn't like us watching VH1 because it had bad stuff on it, so we would sneak into the bedroom and watch the Michael Jackson marathons because we liked the music videos. he he. I miss Pleasant Grove. That would've been cool if we could've bought that house. I don't know if I fully appreciated it at the time, but I'm glad that I had a sister close enough in age that we could be friends. We have lots of memories. I'm excited for when she gets home. (Yes mom and dad I wrote her back.) :)

Last week, J-Dawgs catered our staff lunch. It was a pretty good hot dog. They have a shack in Provo, so I'm taking Geoff there today. Then I think we're going to the city library to find some fun stuff to read. And you never know, we might take in some shopping or a ball-game. I don't think there could be a better Saturday.

3 comments:

JohnnyB said...

How many hot dogs can Geoff eat?

M said...

J Dawgs . . . Mmmmmmm. That is so cool that Als wrote to you. I've been missing her a lot lately. Are you still going to take off for the coast? I hope you get to, it sounds like it would be an awesome trip.

Hope your Saturday turns out to be super fun!!

Cali said...

JohnnyB, I'm not really sure how many he could eat but I don't think there'll be a J-Dawg challenge. :)

Michelle, I'm still not sure, but thank you. I hope you had a good weekend as well.