Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday blah-dee sunday (not really though)

The fish meal went off perfectly! We've had three decent meals this weekend, dang good for our track record. Although, Geoff hasn't touched the corned-beef and cabbage leftovers even though he said he liked them. Maybe I won't make that again?

Today in church I met an old friend who I haven't seen since we were probably nine years old, Laura. We had been friends when I lived in Pleasant Grove; were in the same ward. I remember playing dollhouse with her and jumping on the trampoline in their backyard. What's funny is that our moms met a couple of months ago, and now she and her husband have moved into our ward. Anyway, it was really something to see her!

Also, Geoff and I went to sunday school together today for the first time in at least a year. Because I had that primary calling for awhile, and in the past few months we haven't really been to the full three-hour block together. So that was pretty nice.

No comments: