Thursday, July 2, 2009

Oh happy day

How awesome is today? The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays, and we even get tomorrow (Friday) off because my boss is nice! And there's no school this week! And the book I ordered on Amazon arrived today! I feel great.

I did take an exam today after work, but it wasn't bad. Geoff and I went to redbox to get a movie. So now I must decide... go to bed and rest my eyes, watch TV, or read my book??? Hmmmm choices choices.

Later on...
Well, after such a lovely day I ended up not feeling too well and wanting a snow cone to cool my insides off. Geoff was a sweetie and took me to Sonic for a slush (the next best thing to a snow cone when the cone shacks are closed), and we came back here and Geoff watched Friday the 13th and I am sitting back here contemplating if I should fly or not and trying to get my free cell score above 42%. And listening to itunes. Gotta love itunes. What fun we are, he he.

2 comments:

NaDell said...

I think that depends on the book or movie, right?
I say watch the movie with Geoff and then sleep in tomorrow and read the book while you are lazying around your house tomorrow instead of going to work and school. Make some brownies too. =)

Cali said...

He he, sounds like a great plan, NaDell. :)