Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bird's the word

Hanging out on the computers at school. Class isn't until 7:00, but I came early to buy the rest of my books (they totalled about $500 bucks this time), and to take a quiz for my internet class, except the link to take it isn't working. :( I should read the first chapter. I'm afraid I will fall asleep if I try. I can't tell if I have a cold or if it's the result of too much nasal spray combined with being super tired. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. THE MYSTERY.

I can't even think of anything to write about. Just going with the flow tonight I spose.

1 comment:

kenna said...

Cali...haven't you heard?!

A-well-a, everybody's heard about the bird
Bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word