Sunday, August 30, 2009

The rest of the night

We went to mom & dad's tonight. Mom made two cakes - Honeymoon Ecstasy (otherwise known as better-than-sex-cake), and a Pineapple Cream cake which was heavenly. Erik, my goofy little brother, decorated the Pineapple cake, below:
He kills me. My favorite is the tree-toting car:
And he gave me a pink sparkly belt, as a joke, and a miley cyrus t-shirt, which seems to be becoming a tradition. Last year he gave me a miley cyrus t-shirt too, ha ha. He's so funny. Mom and Dad and Danielle gave me a gift certificate to my favorite clothing store, Maurices, (they spent wayyyyyyy too much money!) and Grandma gave me a card with $20 in it. Also, on the way home I got a phone call from Grandma Lemmon (Geoff's sweet grandma) wishing me happy birthday, and Denise and Don sang happy birthday on voicemail, and the rest of Geoff's family - his dad is on the coast visiting Geoff's brother and family - wished me happy birthday as well. They are so sweet!! I'm such a blessed and very spoiled girl!!

Geoff goofing around after we got home. I love his face in this one. He's so dang cute.

Oh yeah, and my little sister is going to three different Homecoming dances this year, three different boys and three different high schools. She got a pink sparkly dress and some matching pink tennis shoes to go with. She's so funny!

No comments: