Friday, September 11, 2009

Need caffeine

Oh today was so looooooong. There just wasn't much to do today, and the hours just draaaagged. Geoff helped break it up though by taking me to lunch. :) Tonight we cleaned house again then watched Confessions of a Shopaholic. Two hours of our lives we will never get back. But Geoff stuck it out even though he clearly wasn't interested, what a sweetie he is. I think I owe him a zombie movie or something.

Woke up around four in the morning last night, and laid awake for about two hours. The last time I remembered seeing the clock it was 5:57, then I fell asleep, then the alarm went off promptly at 6:03. Maybe another reason why the day dragged. I'm going to try to make it to midnight tonight without passing out.

After work we did watch a program on 9-11. I get really emotional every time I see one of those programs or think about that horrible event. It makes me so grateful for my family and to be here with my sweet husband.

2 comments:

NaDell said...

What? You didn't like that movie? I really liked it. Although, the mannequins talking was a little too much... I love Joan Cusack though and she and John Goodman pretty much made the movie for me.

Cali said...

NaDell, I love Joan Cusack too! She was great.