Saturday, September 12, 2009

Spelling Bee

This morning we went to a fund-raiser spelling bee for Geoff's work, hosted by Project Read. When I was a kid, I was in a few spelling bees, so I thought I was a good speller. I was wrong. The words they had were so hard! I'd never even heard about 90% of the words they used. But it was all in good fun. They had five rounds, and Geoff was in round 4 with his coworkers.



Then we came home to watch the BYU game - well actually I fell asleep and took a nap - but BYU won. Then we took cookies and a baby gift to Kayt and Brian, but they weren't home. :( I really wanted to see Addi, but I'll see her eventually. Now we're just hanging out watching the tube.

What I meant to do today was finish the housecleaning, laundry, and do homework, and none of those things got done, ha ha. Well, there's tomorrow. I so love spending weekends with my hubby. I love just relaxing together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cali! You are beautiful! I love that picture of you two!