Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We're all gonna die soon anyway

Well, according to some stuff my dad read, the world is going to end in late 2012. I am not happy about this. We are working our butts off so we can one day make a comfortable living, at least. I'll be so pissed if we slaved away over school and wasted precious time sitting in a classroom, and then the world ends before we can see the real fruits of our labors. You know, we could be spending time together, going to baseball games, hanging out, being relaxed, enjoying life. Maybe How to Profit From the Coming Rapture really does contain all I need to know. Maybe I should quit school and just study that. Anyway, that's all about that.

I'm so very tired and still need to go back to work and finish the day, then to class. I'll have to make a stop at the gas station for some caffeine.

There's lots I really want to write about some stuff. But it will take awhile and now is not the time. Maybe this weekend. Bye.

4 comments:

JohnnyB said...

http://www.tsrocks.com/g/get_set_go_texts/so_youre_gonna_die.html

Cali said...

JohnnyB, I can't use the link cuz it ends at "gon" for some reason, could you post the remainder of the web address? I really want to see what it is. :) Thanks.

Cali said...

Oh nevermind I think I found the song you were directing to.

Anonymous said...

He didn't say, or mean the world is going to end in 2012, only that according to the mayan calendar, something catastrophic could happen, big (or small). I wouldn't change anything you're doing because you never know...

but I would have food and water storage, just to be prepared in case it means an earthquake, or whatever.