Saturday, November 14, 2009

movies

Yeah I was pretty angry about that. Sorry if you had to read my angry post that was up for about a half day. I thought the better of that one after I cooled down. Anyway.

Last night was our date night. We went to see Disney's A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey. It was very good! We came home and watched UP again, another movie we love. I fell asleep shortly after that so we went to bed.

Geoff sent me an email saying to look at this cool picture he found, it really takes him back to when he was young. I expected to see some scenery or an old cartoon or something, so I opened it and it was a picture of our capstone professor from last summer, looking all serious and stuff. I laughed my head off.

Got tons and tons of homework today. Geoff is studying for the GMAT, which he'll be taking very soon.

No comments: