Friday, June 11, 2010

Here comes the sun, do do do do

My sweet little Gwennie-girl is the mad farter tonight.  I guess that's one side effect of upgrading a puppy's food.  I guess it's good if that's the only side effect so far, ha.

I feel myself changing a lot these last few weeks/months, doing a little bit of soul-searching.  Can see that I've been trying so hard for the past some years to build myself up and be important, and make sure everyone else noticed - as though that matters - that I didn't consider the sweet and tender souls around me as much as I should.  And that's sad because the people I love are what truly and honestly make life worth it.  Eddycation and jobs and houses and stuff are all good stuff and I am thankful, but they would be an empty existence if they were all I had.  A comfortable and happy home, and family relationships that mean something, they are the real meaning and joy in life, imo. (In My Opinion - facebook lingo).  It seems like a pretty obvious conclusion, but I must have a very thick head to not fully appreciate it - them - and I want to change that going forward.  I've been so blessed with a truly good man for a husband, and so blessed for such great mom & dad and siblings.  I love them all so much.

Work was better today - I just tried to have a better attitude and to stay focused, it helped a lot.  Went to my other job too for an hour or so.  Ready to take it easy now, goodnight.

No comments: