Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blog Title... yeah it's that late

Well we made a little bit of progress today, although the day itself was much better.  Basically I was told that I take this stuff too personally and that I have to let it roll off me and not stress about it so much.  We just do what we can do.  Pretty much, he's right.  So, I'm not stressing about it anymore... much. 

After work, I took Gwennie to meet mom and mom took her to Spanish for the night.  That little doggie is my little sweetheart.  After that, I went to work at my other job for a few hours.  We're getting me on a regular schedule there, starting next week, which I actually think will be nice.

Talked to Grandma on the phone a little today.  I miss her so much, I don't go down and visit enough.  She's been sick; I hope she feels better soon.  Got home around nine, and now Geoff and I are just watching some shows and hanging out.  I kind of want to try and stay up late with him, since tomorrow's the last workday of the week anyway.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Cali, your blog is so cute. I love that you write a little each day. What a great journal you will have to look back on years from now :) It looks like life for you is pretty good, aside from IRS problems, it seems. Sorry about that. We had issues in 2008 with them and ended up paying out the nose in fines and things, hopefully that doesn't happen to you!