Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tucahno's

Well our big event for the day was that we got to go to Tucahno's for dinner!  Mom gave us two free meal coupons, that Danielle had given them that she'd won for good grades or something.  So I guess I should thank Danielle too!  Don't know why she wouldn't want to use them herself - maybe they don't have a Tucahno's in Logan.  She just barely moved there to go to Utah State last week.  And Alison moved out too.  So the only one left is Erik and even he's working and going to school!  My parents have a near-empty nest!  Anyway, we both love Tucahno's and appreciated being able to go.

What else - it was Geoff's first day of class for the semester.  I took Gwennie to Spanish Fork to play for a few hours, then we went to Tucahno's, then I got a call that the computers were up at my other job, so I went and did that for an hour.  Geoff came with me this time and read a book while I finished some stuff.  :)  Tonight we played Scrabble and watched this interesting thing about brain scans of psychopaths.

No comments: