Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Some favorites of late

-Coming home on my lunch break and dozing on the couch with Gwennie on my lap
-Watching Teen Mom with Geoff
-Walking into a suddenly clean kitchen (thanks Geoff you are so good at that)
-Looking forward to our weekend dates and trying new things together
-Lying in bed and laughing about stuff
-Hanging out with Al
-Back/Neck/Arm scratches
-New clothes
-Imagining what life will be like in Seattle/Texas/Colorado/California/Alabama/Phoenix/Wherever we end up
-Fall weather/anticipation of Halloween
-Snuggling
-Seeing pictures of beautiful Utah scenery and appreciatining the beauty around me a little more
Purple Mtns Magesty
I've never seen this particular view before, but if that is the other side of Utah Lake then it must be the Eagle Mtn/ Saratoga Springs area and I've never been over there before.

Mt Timpanogos

My favorite for tonight: making grilled cheese/tomato soup dinner, walking Gwennie, and settling in for some serious study time!

2 comments:

Holly & Kasey said...

These pictures make me so homesick! There is nothing like Utah in the fall!

Denise said...

This is the most gorgeous picture! I love it!!! I must come down there so you can show me all the sites so I can take some pics!!
Love you guys!!!