Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mr. Jennings is smart

Today in chronological order:

Church
Dinner/Lunch
Nap
VT
Krug the pug came over to play with Gwennie
Special on hot air balloons in Albuquerque
Pie
Can You Beat Ken game (the answer is no)
Trivial Pursuit Genius Edition (bahaha we gave up after not long - do they make a Trivial Pursuit for the regular schmoe version?  We need that one.)
Sister Wives/Undercover Boss

I have purposely not done any homework this weekend (not that that's hard).  Now it's back to the grindstone tomorrow!

Geoff has told me his three top school choices - the ones he'll work extra hard on his applications for.  I would LOVE to live at any of those places.  I actually feel really good about the choice to just work for now and at least the first year of Geoff's school.  I look forward to it.

This weather is perfect!  The feel, temp, and smell.  It reminds me of visiting my grandma & grandpa in St. George in the winter.  I wish it could always be exactly like this.

1 comment:

Jared said...

What are his top choices?