Monday, October 18, 2010

A strong, loving, beautiful woman: rest in peace Grandma Lemmon

Geoff's dear sweet grandma passed away late last night.  We got the call around two a.m.  We've already made arrangements to attend the funeral in Oregon.  She was such a sweetheart to everyone who knew her, and welcomed me into the family with open arms - even calling to sing happy birthday to me!  She will be missed by so many.  These are some of the touching comments that the family has posted on facebook this morning, with love and remembrance:

Today we lost a Beautiful woman, she was a true inspiration to everyone fighting cancer.. Gramma Lemmon... we will all miss you very much... We Love You.. and give Grandpa Lemmon a big hug from us all....


I am saddened by the loss of my wonderful Grandmother today but also happy that she is no longer in pain and is reunited with Grandpa. I am so happy for the time I have had to spend with her and to learn from her. She was such and inspiration to me and to those who knew her.


My Grandma lost her fight with breast cancer this morning.She was a strong women who beat the odds! I will miss you singing Happy Birthday to me Grandma. You will be missed!! love you!!


Lost his grandma this morning. She was an inspiration to anyone fighting a deadly disease. She fought the hardest I've seen anyone fight. RIP Gramma Lemmon.



My grandma passed away this morning after a painful battle with breast cancer. She was such a strong loving beautiful woman. It's fitting that she died this month since it's breast cancer awareness month. I just wish she hadn't had to suffer. I am once again reminded of the story of the dragonfly. I love and miss you grandma. See ya on the other side of the water.



Dear grandma, I love you so much! I am going to miss you more than anything, but I know that through the plan of salvation, I'll see you soon! And now you're with grandpa. You're amazing and I love you! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: