Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yum, snow!

Oh, it was just the cutest thing ever just now.  I took Gwennie out for her pre-bedtime potty, and the snow comes up to her head.  She accidentally got a faceful of snow, and realized that she actually liked it!  Then she went bounding around snatching up moutfuls of snow and looking up at me, face all covered in white.  It was just the cutest thing, to see her running around, eating the snow.  I almost want to take her back out, just to watch her play.

Anyway, that was the bright spot in an otherwise craphole of a day.  I discovered a tax problem at work that I may have been the cause of (still not sure how we're going to handle it), and got rear-ended on the way home, and subsequently stuck in the snow.  And it only took an hour to get home on an otherwise ten minute drive.

Someone got killed on Airport Road in the storm - a girl driving a Chevy... so sad.  I, (a girl), who drives a Chevy, must go to the airport tomorrow to pick up Geoff... if the roads are clear... if the flight isn't cancelled.  Oh, I dread work tomorrow.  These are the times I come back to wanting to quit.  If I knew I was going to die tomorrow, there's no way I would spend another minute at work.

No comments: