Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Miss my Gwennie

This evening we took Gwennie down to Payson.  She's spending the week at the Gale's.  They have offered to take care of her while we are in New York for grad school.  They have said they would take her on a permanent basis OR have offered to let us have her back after grad school is done.  Which I'll be honest I would love to do!  We will have to see what comes.  But they are watching her this week to see how it works out.  Jessica is pretty sure that everything will work fine, but I do feel better that they are taking her on a week-long trial, just to see.  Anyway, she ran around outside and made friends with their mini-pin, Optimus.  They played so cute!  I do miss my cute baby, so much.  It's weird to come home and not see her face in the window and be greeted at the door.  But she's in good hands.  (Thank you Jessica and Jared!!)

Our accomodations cancelled our reservation today, saying they are full.  So we made another reservation at a Comfort Inn by La Guardia Airport.  We considered some hostels but the idea kind of made Geoff uncomfortable, and this place had good reviews.

We just need to pack our stuff and do a little cleaning now!  My next post might be from NYC! :)

No comments: