Monday, March 21, 2011

Hot pink

This morning I meant to get up at 5:30 and go to the gym.... fail.  Well there's always tomorrow.

Guess what - there is another "Stanley" couple in our ward.  They have a little boy whose name is... Ronan!  Ahh!  One wonders if I heard his name first and that's how I came to like it.  I swear I got it from that baby name book we checked out a few months ago though.  Well, we won't be here for much longer anyway.  If there's another Ronan Stanley in the world it's okay.

Tonight I'm getting my hair dyed super light blonde, with hot pink removable extentions so I can have pink streaks.  Removable so I can still do job interviews later in the summer.  Can't wait!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Ooh, you'll have to post pics of your hair! Can't wait to see. I LOVE getting my hair done.

Anonymous said...

I work with a girl who has a Ronan. He's adorable!