Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shtuffs

We thought of two new names to add to that there list:  McKay (boy) and Calista (girl).  Actually, I've said before that I wouldn't mind taking Calista for myself.  I think my parents might be hurt though if I changed my name.  I guess I wouldn't blame them if they were, but I would still go by Cali and spell it the same too.  Anyway.

Alison came over last night.  She's going to stay here while we are in New York, and I was showing her what to do to the house for any showings.  Don't know though, that drop in price doesn't seem to have made a difference yet, and that was Monday.  I'm not as stressed about it now though, since we've seen what the offer for Geoff's student loan could be if we decide to accept the whole thing, since it covers tuition AND plenty of living expenses.  It would really help in taking the money stress away!  I would just have to remember I said that when it comes time to pay them back, ha ha!  No, I think we'll only take what we really think we'll need, which will mostly depend on whether or not they give us student housing.  *crossing fingers*

Anyway, I'm thinking I will miss my sis a whole whole lot when we move.  There's nothing like just being able to go hang out at the mall or our place just cuz we feel like it.  She better come see us a lot!

It is our 6th anniversary tomorrow.  The NY trip is sort of our anniversary celebration, but we'll probably try to get out tomorrow and do something fun.

No comments: