Monday, May 23, 2011

Dexter, Gwennie, Univision

We finished season two of Dexter today. I'm so addicted to the show! Bummer that Showtime only allow for the first two episodes to be on Netflix instant play, so that they could get people hooked so they'll go buy the rest of the seasons. It's probably going to work on us, ha.

It's been a pretty relaxing day just with church, naps, dinner, hanging out. And snuggling my puppy. I'm so sad thinking about getting rid of her. Only another couple of weeks and we have to start advertising. :( So heartbreaking.

This week will be a busy one for Geoff; his work asked him to be part of a media campaign for the Spanish speaking community- he's going to be doing interviews in spanish on the radio and Univision all week. He's a little nervous about his language abilities, but they wouldn't have asked him if they didn't think he'd be good at it. I think it's pretty cool.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments: